Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Prisoner of Beauty



I shot this Brazilian model about 6 months ago but didn't get a chance to do some post processing since I was too busy back then. Today, I was cleaning up the files in my Mac when I chanced upon the folder where I saved this model's images.

I tried a very simple post processing of just adjusting the levels and curves and did a little bit of sharpening. Since I always shoot RAW, I was able to adjust the white balance and made the skin tone a little bit warmer.

By the way, the same model posed for FHM Singapore sometime in 2008.

3 comments:

TW said...

Sugoi, i like this pict...look natural..i think bcoz she is also a model, know how 2 pose. Keep good work :)

Rika said...

I thought this photo was taken by pro-cameraman. Great job!!!
And she is so cool like Angelina Jolie.

admin said...

Machida-san, domo arigato gozaimasu.